Sunday, October 11, 2009

+ 1 2 3 4 +

Give me more loving then I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feeling sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely getting mad, I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you.
You make it easy
as easy as 1 2, (1 2 3 4)

There’s only one thing two do
Three words four you
I love you, (I love you)

There’s only one way two say those three words
and that's what I'll do
I love you, (I love you)

Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Best that I've had

I’m so glad that I found you
I love being around you.
You make it easy as easy as 1 2, (1 2 3 4)

There’s only one thing two do
Three words four you
I love you, (I love you)

There’s only one way two say those three words
and that's what I'll do
I love you, I love you
(I love you)
You make it easy, its easy as 1234
There’s only one thing two do three words four you I love you
(I love you)

There’s only one way two say those three words
That’s what I’ll do
I love you
(I love you)
I love you, I love you
one two three four I love you
(I love you)
I love you
(I love you)


p/s : sweeeetttttttt nyer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment